Whether we like it or not, part of the process of facial ageing is the appearance of wrinkles and folds. You know what I’m talking about? Some of the most common areas where they occur are
- Crows feet around the eyes
- Frown lines between the eyebrows
- Forehead lines
- Lines or creases around the lips and mouth or chin
- Neck creases
These wrinkles and folds occur for a number of reasons, including:
- Loss of skin elasticity (loose skin), which forms furrows and wrinkles
- Sun-damage or ageing of the skin which forms lines
- Volume loss in the face which forms hollows and folds
- Over activity of the muscles of facial movement which forms expression wrinkles
Whilst some lines on your face are part of expression and to give you character, in many people the ageing process means that the lines and furrows become excessive, and can make people look stressed or many years beyond their age. Until recently, the only options for treating these lines involved surgery or invasive laser with significant downtime.
21st century advances in facial aesthetic technologies and treatments means there is now a lot we can do to reduce or sometimes completely eliminate signs of ageing from areas of the face – quickly, without surgery and without significant downtime. It really is amazing what can now be achieved.
At the Liberty Belle Skin Centre we love giving our patients access to our comprehensive range of the modern, proven and cutting edge treatments.
It is inspiring to be led by Dr Chris Moss, who is so passionately committed to seeking out the modern proven advances in his specialty – not only in surgery, but in non-surgical technologies and modalities as well. At Liberty Belle we share that passion for excellence.
This is why at our skin centre our clinicians are spoilt. They have more than just a single tool to treat each type of facial ageing. They have access to the most modern technologies available on the market.
- State of the art skin tightening technologies currently available world wide (such as Pelleve, and Thermage)
- The latest generation laser and light based technologies to improve skin texture, reduce pigment and smooth lines
- A range of proven skin care products and prescription based treatments for ageing skin
- A comprehensive range of the best anti-wrinkle and dermal filler injections available
It’s important to have all these tools, because in this specialized field it’s never ‘one size fits all’. Success is all about tailored and targeted treatments, which are blended harmoniously to suit your requirements. Our results are natural-looking however they can range from subtle to comprehensive depending of course on what amount of result you desire.
Our clinicians are trained in assessing faces with highly refined aesthetic judgement and tailoring a treatment regime to specifically target the concerns and problems at play in each patient’s individual case.
To book a treatment or to find out more, please call us on 03 9826 9988